TLC Wardrobe Bootcamp - 3 hrs
Is your wardrobe full of clothes, but you can't find anything to wear? Frustrating isn't it!
My wardrobe bootcamp will put it through its paces and give you a whole new you.
We'll go through your existing wardrobe together and rematch the clothes and accessories to create lots of fresh, co-ordinated looks just for you. Some of them may not make the cut, but the addition of a few low cost purchases will open up an entirely new range of stylish options.
And by reducing waste and recycling any unwanted clothes, you're doing your bit for the environment too!
My Seven steps to a happier wardrobe features:
- a consultation either by phone or email questionnaire to find out more about you.
- unbiased advice on what to keep, toss or alter as we go through your wardrobe.
- creating countless stylish new outfits for you using your existing clothes, shoes and accessories.
- reorganising your wardrobe and passing on time-saving ideas to make dressing for any occasion a piece of cake.
- recommending pieces to fill your outfit gaps so you have a tailor-made shopping list to keep you focused at the shops.
- lots of practical notes summarising the shapes, styles and colours that suit you best.
- selling suitable unwanted items for you. Recycled fashion is not only good for the environment, but gives you some guilt-free shopping money.
The Wardrobe Bootcamp can be paired with a Personal Shopping Service for hours of valuable, fashionable fun. Give it a try!
Tara was a godsend! She moved swiftly through my wardrobe and at a glance could tell whether something needed to go or whether - happy surprise! - it could be worn differently and suddenly get an entire new lease of life. She was able to tell me what suited me and why, and which pieces were doing me no favours. She also suggested the specific items I should look to buy to combine with the clothes I already have.
What I particularly liked is the way that the process was very collaborative. Tara listened to my thoughts and was encouraging but never pushy.
By the end of our session my wardrobe looked like something out of a magazine and I felt really positive and excited about the suggestions that she had given me.
Jacki F. - Balmain